Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hi there! My name is Sanvir most of u know me.Hopefully you all had a good circular functions test not like me so I am here to review a little bit of concept as I found on the internet which might be helpful to you.
Things we should know;
-converting radians to degrees, degrees to radians
- Arc length questions,
- finding standard position and finding reference angles
- solve for theta given different ranges
- exact values
- stretchs/ compressions, vertical/ horizontal shifts in functions
- unit circle
and so on.


As you all know CAST rule is one of the important things we need to remember so I updated one of the picture representing it












Moving forward I found some important questions related to trigonometric graphs that might also help you.Sorry i don't write too much as my English is too bad.



And if u didn't got that calculator question right then this video will help.In these video there are four different type of examples shown to solve trig equations 


Have a nice weekend and if didn't find my information helpful I am sorry about that and will try better next time ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment